Our annual report 2017-2018
Our annual report is a great way to get a snap shot of the work we’ve been doing in the last twelve months.
Download our annual report below:
This year, the ICO enjoyed its 15th anniversary and as part of our celebrations, we surveyed 250 exhibitors across the sector to ask what they think the next 15 years will look like and the changes they hope to see – The Future of Cinema report. We are delighted to bring you some of the first findings from that survey here, with the full report to be made available in early 2019.
We hope you enjoy reading about all of our projects from the last twelve months, but here are some of the highlights:
- We welcomed 652 people from 355 different venues to ICO Screening Days events
- ICO client cinemas saw increases of 13% in admissions and 15% in box office revenue, programming 922 different films to over 1 million people
- We partnered with programming collective Club des Femmes to deliver the Revolt, She Said tour – a major celebration of feminist female filmmaking talent inspired by the events of May ’68
- Our Britain on Film non-fiction archive touring programmes screened to over 15,000 people in 300 different locations across the UK
- ICO training programmes were attended by 100 film exhibition professionals from 70 organisations in 20 countries
- 81% of participants on our Women’s Leadership course have been promoted to a more senior role
- 86% of our FEDS: Film Exhibition, Distribution and Sales Trainee scheme are still employed in the film and television industries