UK Global Screen Fund (UKGSF) Coordinator
British Film Institute
Salary: £24,996 - £28,728 per annum
The BFI is seeking a Coordinator for the UK Global Screen Fund (UKGSF).
The BFI is seeking a Coordinator to support the delivery and overseeing administration of the UK Global Screen Fund (UKGSF) by providing project management support, coordinating meetings and application processes, producing consistent guidelines and advice for applicants and stakeholders.
- Assist in establishing the decision-making processes and governance for the Fund
- Support the Distribution Fund Manager and Screen UK lead to ensure Screen UK editorial content is published in a timely and relevant way
- To provide first stage eligibility checks for all applications to the Fund
- Support Fund managers and the Business Affairs Executive to ensure awarded companies and projects adhere to funding agreements and processes
Skills & experience
- Significant demonstrable experience in a similar coordination role
- Project management experience
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and to manage and meet deadlines
- A demonstrable ability to think creatively and to use initiative to solve problems, improve systems and present information
The BFI supports diversity and inclusion, and as an organisation recognises that it needs to address under representation within its teams. As such, it strongly welcomes and encourages applicants from its under-represented groups; those who identify as D/deaf and disabled and/or are ethnically diverse.
The BFI guarantees a first interview to candidates from under-represented groups who meet their minimum requirements.
The BFI operates a hybrid working model. Exact working arrangements for this role are to be agreed with the hiring manager.
You will enjoy benefits including the BFI’s pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 25 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
More details & apply
This is a Fixed Term Contract position until 24th October 2023.
For full details about this post, and to apply online, browse BFI jobs & opportunities.
First interviews will be held on Monday 8th August 2022
The closing date for this position is 27/07/2022 at 23:59