UK Wide Audiences Coordinator
British Film Institute
Salary: £30,141 to £35,622 per annum
The BFI is seeking a UK Wide Audiences Coordinator who will work closely with the UK Wide Audiences Managers to support the effective implementation and oversight of the BFI’s UK Wide strategic audience development initiatives.
- To contribute to the smooth and effective operation of BFI FAN by providing a range of excellent administrative, co-ordination and support functions.
- To act as the first port of call to Film Hub Lead Organisations on a range of issues including reporting, planning and budgets and to handle incoming enquiries appropriately.
- To share information across internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner – acting as the ‘connective tissue’ between BFI Audiences and its FAN partners as well as other stakeholders and the rest of the BFI.
We are looking for someone who has:
- An understanding of audience development for cultural activities and/or knowledge of the wider film industry.
- Demonstrable administrative experience with excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to handle queries promptly and to deal effectively with people at all levels.
Contract type: Full-time, permanent
About the BFI
We support diversity and inclusion, and as an organisation recognise that we need to address under representation within our teams. As such we strongly welcome and encourage applicants from our under-represented groups; who identify as D/deaf and disabled and/or are ethnically diverse. We guarantee a first interview to our under-represented groups who meet our minimum requirements.
How we are doing against our internal inclusion targets, and our pay gaps can be found on our website.
We operate a hybrid working model at the BFI. The site base for this role is Stephen Street in London, however exact working arrangements for this role will be agreed with the hiring manager.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 25 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
Further details about the post can be obtained by viewing the job pack on our website.
First interviews will be held in the week beginning 31 October 2022
Please note that the BFI is not a licensed sponsor for VISAs and as such if applying for this role you must already have the Right to Work in the UK.
The closing date for this position is 18/10/2022 at 00:00