David Lean Cinema
Save the David Lean Campaign is looking for a new Treasurer.
You need to have good IT skills, to keep financial records quickly and accurately, to make payments to film distributors, printers and other organisations, pay salaries, monitor sales at the Box Office and liaise with other locations where tickets are sold. You would be expected to attend the monthly management committee meetings to report on the current financial situation and to liaise at the end of the financial year with the accountants.
- responsibility for ensuring Box Office reports (BORs) are sent to the distributors after each film and paying resultant invoices
- paying other invoices for activities e.g. film delivery, printing of leaflets
- paying salaries for campaign staff (currently 4)
- liaising each month with other locations where tickets are sold and staff at LBC about ticket sales & numbers of screenings
- monitoring Ticket Source, Box Office & i-Zettle sales
- managing bank account and keeping records of payments in and out
- liaising with accountants at end of tax year
- attending monthly committee meetings
To apply, please contact current treasurer Margaret Siudek – firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for this position is 10/04/2020 at 23:59