Four Corners/Zoom Film School
Salary: £26,000 - £29,973.72 pro rata, 3 days per week
Four Corners/Zoom Film School is looking for a Training Coordinator to support people in Tower Hamlets who face multiple barriers to gaining employment, further training or other opportunities for career development.
The scheme includes skills training, employability support, industry placements, mentoring and networking events.
Main duties include:
- Promoting the scheme to local organisations through outreach visits, local events,
talks and other relevant occasions.
- Participation in interviews, selection and initial needs assessment of participants.
- Organising the delivery of training modules, including timetabling, booking tutors,
equipment, speakers, setting up training sessions, purchase of equipment and
- Setting up specialist mentors for each trainee, dependent on their needs and area
- Working closely with tutors to ensure all paperwork completed for Open College
Network accredited modules. Record keeping for accreditation.
- Developing links with production companies and setting up opportunities to
deliver eight 2-6 week work placements per year and other volunteer/training
opportunities with industry companies, including liaison, contracts.
- Provision of pastoral support to trainees, including 1-2-1 meetings scheduled on a
- Ensuring adequate monitoring and evaluation for LB Tower Hamlets Local
Community Fund Programme, and responsible for gathering, collating and
presenting monitoring and quarterly performance reports & data to LBTH officers
on a quarterly basis, and when required.
- Create and update systems for tracking trainees, working with the Development
- Book equipment and rooms needed, liaising with the Office Manager.
- Working with Finance Director and Finance Manager to ensure budgets are kept
This is a fixed-term contract of 42 months.
For more information on the role and details on the application process, click here.
The closing date for this position is 11/10/2019 at 23:59