Fulham Road Picturehouse
Salary: £10.55 per hour
Fulham Road Picturehouse is looking for a Supervisor to join their team.
About Fulham Road Picturehouse
Fulham Road Picturehouse takes us back to the glory days of 1930s period glamour in this stunning listed building. Earle Architects (who did a fantastic job with Bromley Picturehouse) have helped us revive Fulham Road to its former vintage charm.
Formerly a Cineworld venue, Fulham Road has been transformed into the 26th cinema in the Picturehouse family and opened its doors on Sunday 8 December 2019.
To ensure the delivery of the highest standards of customer service in line with the Picturehouse Experience expectations. You will guide, support and coach Customer Service Assistants to fulfil their role whilst ensuring the smooth running of the cinema in line with policy and procedures. Be the first escalation point for any customer interactions.
Assume the responsibilities of a Duty Manager, including key-holding, for the cinema as required.
- Deliver an excellent standard of customer service in line with the Picturehouse Experience Expectations through individuality, serving pleasantly and efficiently whilst managing queues effectively and having up to date product knowledge to maximise customer enjoyment and encourage repeat visits
- Guide customers to their seats where necessary; following the correct ticket verification procedure including Member card holders and ensuring every person who enters the cinema has a ticket
- Respond to verbal customer complaints/queries immediately, where appropriate using your own skill and knowledge to resolve or direct to an appropriate person who can assist
- Be knowledgeable about the cinema’s services and facilities
- Ensure all communication via radios is appropriate, clear and concise
- Provide information on performance start and finish times, films synopsis and film classification
- Be aware of the policy towards film piracy within the cinema and take appropriate action when necessary
- Be aware of and enforce all film classifications and identification procedure
- Ensure all lost property is correctly delivered to the appropriate area and logged in line with policy
- Monitor screens for piracy, picture & sound quality, temperature, customer disturbance and any H&S issues
- Support the management team in the delivery of the business KPIs and strategy objectives
- Ensure a front of house presence at all times and assist with front of house tasks as required
- Maintain regular and effective communication links with the management team and Customer Service Assistants
- Participate in management and team meetings as required
- Undertake management opening and closing responsibilities and duties as required
- Create and drive your own development opportunities
The closing date for this position is 25/07/2022 at 00:00