Sponsorship & Partnerships Manager
Bagri Foundation London Indian Film Festival and Birmingham Indian Film Festival
Salary: £2000 fixed fee, plus 20% commission on sponsorship rate
LIFF & BIFF are looking for a freelance, part-time Sponsor & Partnerships Manager.
The Bagri Foundation London Indian Film Festival (LIFF) and Birmingham Indian Film Festival (BIFF) together make up Europe’s largest Indian film festival. Over the last 11 years, we have garnered a reputation as the ‘punk rock of Indian film festivals’, presenting a cutting-edge selection of the very best new independent cinema from the Indian subcontinent and its worldwide diaspora. In 2021 we will also be launching Manchester Indian Film Festival (MIFF).
The main festival will take place in June, with other monthly activities taking place from March onwards.
Contract: March – August 2021 // part-time 2x a week, flexible and remote working
Salary: £2000, plus 20% commission on sponsorship raise
- Keep track of the grants and sponsorships already secured regarding planning, branding, communication, and reporting;
- Manage relationships and sustain the support of existing sponsors and funders, ensuring that their contractual benefits are delivered;
- Working on grant applications and proposals;
- Identify and research prospective partners/sponsors/grants, contributing with ideas to the on-going development of fundraising strategies, and advise of upcoming opportunities to grow income;
- Maintain and update a sponsor approach list of engagement with new and existing sponsors/partners;
- In-putting and collaborating on final funding reports on the project and recommendations for future activity;
- If required, to lead on the management of small sponsor led events;
- To work with the festival’s various teams to champion the needs of the sponsors and funders;
- To contribute to key organisational priorities and support the development team as required.
You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience in developing, writing and submitting grant applications. You will also be able to demonstrate a proven track record of securing grants and achieving financial targets alongside proactively searching out new funding streams through research and networking. We would be particularly interested in someone who has experience in arts fundraising. You will have excellent organisational and administrative skills including numeracy, literacy and IT fluency.
The closing date for this position is 01/03/2021 at 18:00