Social Media/Marketing Volunteer
EFN Short Film Festival
EFN Short Film Festival is seeking a Social Media/Marketing Volunteer to add to their small and friendly team of volunteers.
Emerging Filmmakers Night is a quarterly short film festival that showcases early work from new directors to an audience of fellow filmmakers, industry professionals and cinephiles. Every year, through 4 seasonal programmes, the directors are given the opportunity to present their films, get feedback from a panel of experts, interact live with the audience, and win awards and industry-related prizes.
We would like some part time assistance in our social media platforms operation and strategy on a part-time basis.
Volunteer benefits include:
- Being part of the small and friendly team of the up and coming EFN Short Film Festival
- Gaining work experience and developing valuable skills in festival production
- See exciting new short films by the best of emerging talent
- Meet film directors and other industry professionals
- Free tickets at EFN screenings, workshops, online events, masterclasses and film discussions
Hours negotiable depending on candidates other commitments, maximum 2 days a week.
If you are interested, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this position is 16/06/2021 at 23:59