Social Media Manager
London Indian Film Festival
Salary: £600 fee
The London Indian Film Festival (LIFF) is seeking a Social Media Manager to promote the Festival’s programme and activities.
This role will require:
- Excellent copywriting skills, generating social media posts to promote festival programme and activity
- Strong communication skills with liason across various sponsors, cinemas, as well as the LIFF senior team, and volunteers
- Managing all social media activity across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, creating engaging posts related to festival programme, thematic strands and generating buzz around screenings
- Sponsor posts, requiring liaison with sponsors, and scheduling of posts
- Strong organisational, and research skills and forward planning, able to use applications such as Hootsuite
- Feeling confident with getting images from the website, sharing links, @ tagging across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Thinking on your feet, in terms of content creation, and spacing out posts sensibly, across the 4 platforms.
This is a freelance contract, part-time.
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
The closing date for this position is 08/05/2018 at 12:00