Social Media Executive
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000
The Light are looking for a Social Media Executive to evolve their Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and TikTok channels.
About The Light
The Light is a challenger brand operating in the cinema and leisure space, operating 12 venues across the UK. We are at an important stage of our development with a strong pipeline of new sites. We started as a cinema business ten years ago with a focus on providing excellent auditoriums and a great customer experience.
More recently we have been busy enhancing our proposition to include luxury seating, a more contemporary look and feel, and an excellent F&B offering. We have opened larger sites and extended existing sites to create destination leisure venues where people can combine cinema with eating and playing via our leisure. We strive to cultivate the best experience in entertainment through an offer which is immersive, inclusive and inventive.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Social Media Executive to evolve our Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and TikTok channels to be really fun and engaging places that represent the great experience you can have in our venues.
This role is a combination of content creation alongside our design team and managing our different accounts, ensuring that relevant content is pushed out at the right times to the right audiences.
- Working with our marketing and design teams and local sites, you will plan and create interesting and exciting social media content that champions The Light’s unique offer through photography and videography.
- Writing strong and engaging copy for a variety of platforms and building engaging content.
- Growing, nurturing and reporting on our social media activity, and making considered changes based on performance.
- Working closely with the Marketing Director and Senior Marketing Managers to define our overall social media strategy, focusing on growing reach and engagement.
- Oversee and engage in mentions and conversations across all social media channels.
- Managing our site-specific Social Media Champions, ensuring they are adding engaging localised content.
- Successfully launching TikTok for The Light.
- Identifying, booking and managing local influencers to promote the sites.
- Reviewing competitors and keeping abreast of trends that might benefit The Light.
- Working with film distributors to ensure films are promoted in line with their positioning guidelines.
- Helping to develop assets and image banks for all sites to be used across social media, our website and newsletters.
Who you are
- Love film, with a passion for connecting films with our audiences
- Excited by a role in hospitality, leisure and food
- Live on your phone from a social media point of view and are on top of the latest social trends
- Great at juggling a number of tasks and working to deadlines
- A team player who enjoys working collaboratively but is self-motivated and can run with a project
- Hard working and always ready to react
- Creative, with strong attention to detail and an eye for what looks good
- Able to communicate clearly and precisely
- Strong understanding of the different social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary with excellent bonus scheme
- WFH allowance (we work from the office a minimum of 3 days a week)
- Career development and training opportunities in a growing company
- Workplace pension
- Wagestream – access to your wages before payday
- Employee discounts – for restaurant, cinema and leisure at all our venues
- Up to 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with “Social Media Executive” in the subject line.
The closing date for this position is 04/04/2023 at 23:59