Social Media Comms & Creative Manager
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Bohemia Fantasia is looking for a Social Media Comms and Creative Manager to join our new marketing agency based in London.
The Agency specialises in film and diversity and markets a slate of wonderful independent feature films, large and small, all dedicated to diversity including films about and by women, LGBTQIA+, people of colour and cultures and disability. The Agency has built a new film streaming and community building platform to support the marketing of the diversity films.
Our company culture is inclusive, collaborative and kind.
About the role
The Agency was set up in July this year and the Social media comms and creative manager will be the third hire in the team, reporting to the Director of Marketing and the Account Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to bring a broad range of social media and creative skills into a small team and be an essential part of the company’s growth over the next year. The Social Media Comms and Creative Management job role will involve:
- Delivering creative and impactful social media for all our films and our film streaming platform.
- Researching audiences and films to give our film socials the best chance of connecting with the right audience.
- Finding the stories which need telling via social media and thereby engaging audiences for our films and our film streaming platform.
- Schedule posts for all the social media using social management platform, Sprout Social.
- Co-ordinate with our film and creative teams to deliver the most effective social media across all channels.
- Basic design of social media assets using Canva or other apps.
- Managing the creation of social media films made by a third-party design house.
- Create content and conversation across all social media channels including Instagram, twitter, facebook, Tiktok and sometimes SnapChat.
- Support the Director of Marketing with paid ad campaigns on some selected social media channels.
- Deliver monthly reports to the director of marketing with data and insights from the social media channels.
- A natural storyteller who knows how to make an impact through social media writing and visuals.
- Creative writer.
- Expertise across all social media channels with an understanding of engagement and audience amplification strategies.
- At least two years of experience in managing and writing on social media channels for a client with a clear demonstration of a successful creative campaign which engaged audiences or customers.
- Experience or knowledge within the film, tv, film distribution, cinema, film exhibition or film event industry.
- Passionate about diversity.
- Passionate about film.
- Understanding the concept to find, build and engage audiences online.
- Independent thinker.
- Team player.
- Project management – efficient and organised.
The closing date for this position is 15/10/2021 at 23:59