Social Media and Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: £26,000 to £29,000
Cinema, hospitality and leisure venue, The Light, is looking for a Social Media and Digital Marketing Executive with a love of film and a genuine passion for food, drink and eating out.
This is a great role for someone looking to progress within a digital marketing career.
The Social Media and Marketing Executive will develop, create, plan and execute engaging social media content for our unique venues, which encompass, cinemas, hospitality and leisure.
- Management of social media channels for 12 venues
- Creating fun and inspiring content for our various audiences across film, hospitality and leisure to drive business.
- Generate creative, relevant social media content to build both our corporate and employer brand
- Enhance our reputation by engaging with our existing customers and actively seeking new audiences
- Style and shoot photography and create video content for use in social media posts
- Contribute with content ideas as part of the overall marketing plan to drive awareness
- Coordinate Social Media messaging with the wider Marketing Department to ensure consistency of message, branding and timelines
- Build relationships with local content creators
- Scheduling all social media content
- Monthly analysis, demonstrating a measurable ROI – such as increased web traffic, increased bookings, improved engagement
- Digitally savvy and up to date with trends
- Strong knowledge of all social media platforms
- Experience using social media platforms/growing an audience.
- Experience (preferred) in editing stories and reels for social media platforms,
- Great copywriting skills and understanding of social communication
- Experience in photography for use in social media posts
- A self-starter, who is proactive and loves generating new ideas.
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Team player – good listener and supportive
- Excellent written English and communication skills
- Creative and organised
- Flexibility (out of hours / weekend work may be required)
- Great experience and career progression
- Fun and exciting working environment
- Employee Discounts
- Free Cinema tickets for family and friends
- Great Training
- Career progression
- Health Cash Plans
- Wellbeing Support
- Pension scheme
The Light is a challenger brand in the cinema and leisure space, operating 12 venues across the UK, we create destinational leisure venues where people can Meet + Watch + Play; hospitality, cinema and leisure rolled into one. There is no dilution of the quality, we apply the same high standards to everything we do.
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this position is 25/11/2022 at 23:59