Sales & Events Coordinator
Salary: £30,141 - £35,662 per annum
The BFI is seeking a Sales & Events Coordinator.
The BFI is recruiting for a Sales & Events Coordinator to manage the hireable spaces at Stephen Street, providing exemplary sales and event coordination for external and internal clients hiring BFI venues and act as chief client liaison.
- Support Hires & Sales Managers by coordinating and delivering the sales for BFI Stephen Street hireable spaces.
- Manage the booking process for the hirable spaces (including meeting rooms, screening rooms and hospitality spaces) ensuring bookings are contracted and invoiced, technical and logistical details are coordinated in a timely manner.
- Manage the Stephen St events inbox in a professional, timely and courteous manner, converting enquiries into contracted bookings and manage the department administration.
Skills & experience
- Up to two years’ previous sales experience working in a similar environment.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Technical proficiency with I.T and AV systems or an aptitude to quickly learn this.
- Excellent organisation and administration skills with the ability to prioritise and to manage and meet deadlines.
The BFI recognises that now more than ever there is a need for more tangible actions in response to racial inequality and/or disability. The BFI supports diversity and inclusion and strongly encourages applicants from their under-represented groups; those who identify as D/deaf and disabled and/or are ethnically diverse. The BFI guarantees a first interview to candidates from these under-represented groups who meet their minimum requirements.
This role is based at BFI Stephen Street.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 28-33 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
More details & apply
This is a full-time role on a fixed-term basis for 2 months.
For full details including a downloadable job pack, visit BFI jobs and opportunities.
First interviews will be held on Monday 13 or Tuesday 14 June 2022.
The closing date for this position is 06/06/2022 at 23:59