Sales & Distribution Manager (Maternity Cover)
British Film Institute
Salary: £36,747 - £43,422
The British Film Institute (BFI) is the UK’s lead organisation for film, television and the moving image.
We are seeking a Sales & Distribution Manager who will support the Ventures team in the development and delivery of new business initiatives, products and services.
- Deliver the film sales strategy and meet the agreed revenue target including negotiating sales deals and managing active accounts.
- Work with colleagues to develop and execute new opportunities for the distribution of BFI-branded content services in the UK and key international markets, across both consumer and education markets.
- Develop and manage international and UK sales of the BFI’s film catalogue.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in content sales or business development.
- Strong negotiation skills with a track record in growing the value of key accounts over time.
- A comprehensive understanding of the contemporary international market for film rights distribution.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 28-33 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
The role is predominantly based at BFI Stephen Street, however, in response to the current Covid-19 pandemic all team members are currently working remotely from home until the foreseeable future.
Further details about the post can be obtained by visiting the BFI website.
First interviews will be held remotely at the beginning of November.
The closing date for this position is 22/10/2020 at 23:59