Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
Independent documentary distributor Dogwoof is currently seeking a Sales coordinator to join its international sales team, based in London.
This role is a great opportunity for someone looking to continue to evolve their career in international sales and the film business and to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and friendly environment. The ideal candidate will have superb organisational admin skills as well as experience in a sales assistant role in TV and or film, be highly sociable and a great communicator.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Admin and sales assistant
- Scheduling meetings for the sales and management team.
- Entering all sales contracts into rights management software (iRights), managing and producing availability (mostly through Excel reports and iRights)
- General admin for international sales team (logging links, ensuring sales estimates, availability lists, producers reports are up to date etc.)
- Raising invoices for all international sales contracts
- Managing the constant updating of contacts list to make sure it is accurate and current
- Liaising and follow up with buyers to oversee and track the release of a film
- Assisting in organising company attendance at film markets – e.g. Cannes, EFM, Toronto, AFM or similar style events
- Support the Sales Manager and Head of Sales with sales.
- Direct responsibility for sales in specific territories.
- Attendance at major TV and film markets and/or festivals.
- Tracking sales offers and completed sales, during and outside of markets (Mip, Cannes, AFM, EFM, MIPCOM) and help report to producers
- Minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in a Sales Assistant or Sales Coordinator role, preferably with factual/documentary experience (though not essential)
- Superb organisational admin skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with rights management software (ideally with iRights)
- Proficient knowledge of Office Package (especially Excel).
- Good knowledge of design/film softwares, newsletter software and Adobe suite.
- Passion for cinema and specifically documentaries
- Must be highly motivated, detail-oriented and a team player
- Fluency in additional languages a plus, particularly French, South Asian and Asian speaking territories
- Outgoing and culturally curious with a strong interest in relationship building worldwide.
For full details, see Dogwoof’s job description.
HOW TO APPLY:
Dogwoof is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all kinds of candidates. Please send a concise email explaining why you are an ideal candidate and attach your CV to: email@example.com
The closing date for this position is 15/04/2021 at 23:59