International Sales Coordinator
Salary: £26,000+ depending on experience
Cornerstone is seeking a International Sales Coordinator to provide administrative and office support, and to assist the Co-Presidents and Sales Team of a leading film sales company.
Cornerstone is a leading international Film Sales Company. Our brand is synonymous with quality and excellence and as a leader in the global independent film community, we provide strong curatorial direction and industry experience to producers, financer and creative storytellers.
While we currently work remotely, we are hoping to go back into the office this summer. The position is based in London and may require travel to and attendance at major film markets and festivals.
Running of the London Office:
- Being the first point of contact for the company – answering phones, taking messages for all staff and greeting guests.
- Liaising with building facilities on practical office management issues.
- Handling and monitoring office accounts including, mobile phones, subscriptions etc…
- Dealing with any technological problems/requirements – mobile, computer, laptop, email.
- Logging invoices and receipts, and where directed creating invoices and completing order forms.
- Running general errands.
- Managing Co-Presidents’ diaries – coordinating with international companies and individuals to set up calls, meetings and meals on various time zones.
- Working both independently and with a travel agent to book flights, accommodation, cars and tickets.
- Maintaining a call list, communicating in a timely fashion priority calls.
- Anticipating the needs of the Co-Presidents ensuring they are prepared for all internal and external meetings.
- General admin tasks such as processing expenses.
- Assisting Sales Team and ensure they have all the information on all projects including keeping documents up to date.
- Maintaining and creating databases and documents, ensuring the detail is accurate and up to date.
- Scheduling for markets appointments and restaurant bookings, coordinating schedules with the Co-Presidents and Marketing team.
- Running the Sales office at markets (Berlin, Cannes and AFM), greeting guests, maintaining the Sales Team’s schedules, playing promos and ensuring the smooth operation of the office.
- Liaising with and assisting the Marketing department on logistics, presentation and organisation of the Sales office at markets.
- Coordinating internal meetings, preparing the relevant documentation, and making sure the meetings run effectively and efficiently.
- Completing sales research, tracking industry news and updates.
- Sending out screening links, scripts, and other information documents.
- Supporting the Sales Team with legal and financial admin.
Skills and experience
- At least 12 months’ office experience preferably associated with feature film sales, distribution and/or production.
- Strong IT skills especially Office 365 (Word and Excel), Adobe Acrobat and bespoke in-house systems. Basic mathematics skills.
- Enthusiasm and capacity to focus on administrative tasks and excellent attention to detail.
- Good research and analysis skills with ability to present information in a clear and comprehensive manner.
- Excellent organisational and strong administration skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure while also maintaining a calm, positive and polite manner
- A collaborative team player who has a proactive, professional, and flexible approach to work
- And above all, a passion for film.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for the right person wishing to pursue a career in the independent film business. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Cornerstone welcomes applicants from all backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
You can find out more on our website: http://www.cornerstonefilm.com
The closing date for this position is 18/06/2021 at 23:59