Sales Business Development
London or remote
FilmChain are looking for someone to join their team in a Sales Business Development role.
FilmChain is the first digital Collection Account Management (CAM) service. Serving the global screen industries, FilmChain collects and allocates revenues transparently and in near real time. For enterprises – digital distributors, broadcasters, studios – FilmChain has developed a royalties management solution. FilmChain won ‘Zinemaldia Startup Challenge’ at San Sebastian Film Festival 2020, ‘Startup of the Year’ London Business Awards 2020 and more.
Featured in The Guardian.
Our clients include Screen Scotland, Ffilm Cymru Wales, Eurimage, Screen Australia, German Film Fund FFA and many more.
About the role
The person we are looking to engage would be in a Business Development and Client Care role and initially report to Irina Albita and Maria Tanjala who will be the managers.
Looking for someone happy to work from London or remotely for the hours 9:30AM – 6:30PM UK time.
- The duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the clients’ pipeline in our CRM tool Streak and various other companies admins pages and have a clear overview of the on-going client conversations.
- Onboard new clients and film titles contractually and on the FilmChain platform.
- Demo FilmChain to new potential clients.
- Liaise with the legal team in the drafting process of film legal contracts (CAMAs).
- Come up with strategies for new outreach campaigns to new client leads.
- Reach out to new client leads.
- Contribute to the weekly BD (business development) team conversations about new outreach campaigns and periodic offers.
- Develop new partnerships with relevant organisations and maintain relationships with existing ones, such as with Producers Associations, national funds, other startups/ partners.
- Keep tight metrics documentation on client conversations and lead generation in order to compare and improve results quarter on quarter.
- Report and document platform bugs and support clients with technical issues. Bring up technical issues with the technical team.
- Support in testing out new platform features.
- Support in preparation of events, festivals, webinars and other PR and marketing activities that FilmChain may engage with.
- Support in applications for new competitions and programmes alongside the founders, Jan Spielhoff and other teams.
- Writing applications.
- Writing content for marketing and communications.
- Contribute to managing social media accounts.
For personal skills, we are looking for a person who can adapt to remote working but have a great sense of collaboration with the rest of the teams.
We are also looking for people with a developed sense of structure, the ability to summarise, prioritise, identify problems and offer suitable solutions. We are looking for people who can adapt and wear many hats, as the job spec spans from client care, sales, and tech to legal.
As we are a startup, a fast paced environment with adaptable processes that are constantly improving is what defines us.
Ideally starting time is from early to mid-February with possible extensions if necessary.
Salary: £32,000 and equity employee option pool after the first year.
No visa sponsorship at this point.
Suitable candidates keen on joining a mission-driven startup in film and TV please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
The closing date for this position is 21/02/2022 at 23:59