The Luna Cinema
Salary: £8.75 per hour
The Luna Cinema is the largest UK touring outdoor cinema experience that seeks to provide a high quality, open air cinema experience to the public in unique settings.
The Luna Cinema is looking for friendly, flexible people to join our dedicated retail staff. If you have an excellent work ethic, strive to offer the best customer experience and service and have selling and or bar skills then you may be who we are looking for.
The ideal candidate
The right candidate will be a team player with excellent customer service skills, enthusiasm and the ability to cope in a demanding role in multiple very busy outdoor events. The events will run through June to October in a variety of different settings.
You will report to the Retail Manager. As a member of our retail staff you will have multiple tasks, motivated to maximise sales and need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Have previous selling experience or bartending experience.
- Be passionate about exceeding customer expectations and enjoy interacting with customers.
- Be organised and able to multitask and show initiative with an eye for detail.
- Be able to work under pressure within a fast paced environment.
- Be physically fit as a part of the job will involve moving boxes of stock, packing and unpacking products on a daily basis.
- Be smart, presentable, courteous with a welcoming personality.
- You must be honest, trustworthy, numerate and used to handling cash, using a till and credit card equipment.
- You must be willing to travel to different event sites and be available for evening shifts throughout June to October.
The typical shift time is from 5pm until approximately 11pm.
Click here to download full details including how to apply.
The closing date for this position is 31/05/2018 at 23:59