British Film Institute
Salary: £24,546 - £28,245
The BFI is seeking a Research Coordinator to support the Research & Statistics Unit.
- Provide essential, accurate and efficient administrative support to the BFI’s Research and Statistics Unit, across all activities.
- Support the team in the management of research studies and co-ordination of dissemination activities and events.
Skills & Experience
- At least one years’ experience of working in an administrative capacity in a busy team, including meeting organisation within a research and film/creative or media industry environment.
- An active interest in data, research and screen audiences.
- Excellent organisational skills with the proven ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines and targets whilst working in a busy environment.
The role is predominantly based at BFI Stephen Street, however, in response to the current Covid-19 pandemic all team members are currently working remotely from home until the foreseeable future.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 28-33 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
Further details about the post can be obtained by visiting the BFI website.
First interviews will be held on Wednesday 17 March & Thursday 18 March 2021.
The closing date for this position is 01/03/2021 at 23:59