Promotions Coordinator (CED,UK)
Salary: £29,055 - £34,338 per annum
The BFI is seeking a Promotions Coordinator to coordinate all aspects of Creative Europe Desk (CED) UK, and in particular to manage various promotional activities.
You will be responsible for:
- Promoting the Creative Europe Programme, including programme deadlines, training courses and Creative Europe events
- Regularly updating the CED UK social media accounts
- Edit, proof-read and maintain sections of Creative Europe Desk UK website
Provide a full range of administrative support to the CED team and Director
You will have:
- Experience of managing a public Twitter and/or Facebook account
- Experience of using open source content management systems to edit and maintain websites
- Excellent IT skills and proficiency in a variety of software packages
- Project management skills, the ability to oversee a project from the initial stage through to completion
Based at BFI Stephen Street, you will enjoy benefits such as a pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 28-33 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
For the full job description and details on how to apply, click here.
The closing date for this position is 26/03/2020 at 23:59