Firmdale Hotels is currently recruiting for a Projectionist to join its busy and highly reputable team.
Working closely with the Events Technical Manager, it will be your responsibility to assist in the planning stages and oversee the operations of a variety of events held in our luxury screening rooms.
You will be liaising directly with the guests delivering the highest level of customer service to ensure the expectations of our guests are being consistently exceeded.
- Greeting and assisting the guests to ensure that all technical aspects of the events run smoothly and to their requirements
- Demonstrating a practical understanding of Digital Cinema Technology and HD formats
- Advising guests on best practice and solutions to problems if they arise
- React appropriately to any guest requests
- Liaise effectively with the Events Manager and the events team
- Previous experience as a Projectionist or Technical Engineer in the entertainment industry
- A practical understanding of Digital Cinema Technology and HD formats
- Some knowledge of post-production processes and work flows
- A/V Skills: Video and presentations, microphones and audio
- IT skill, PC and Mac. Windows Office application, numerous media formats and networks
- A warm, personable nature with a can do attitude
- Superb attention to detail and driven by delivering exceptional standards
- Keeping calm, patient and proactive when under pressure
- Resilience and drive to get things right first time
As a Projectionist you will work 45 hours per week on a flexible rota, where some weekends will be required.
To apply, email your CV to Dan Solomon, Recruitment Manager at: DanSolomon@firmdale.com
The closing date for this position is 04/12/2019 at 23:59