Project Manager (Global Screen Fund)
British Film Institute
Salary: £45,585 - £53,844 plus generous benefits package
The BFI is seeking a Project Manager to facilitate and manage the effective set-up, design, launch and delivery of the BFI Global Screen Funds (GSF).
- Develop business cases and delivery plans, liaising with partners to ensure effective and successful development and delivery of the BFI GSF
- Ensure all elements of BFI GSF are delivered on time and on budget, and to manage all project strands so as to deliver excellent value for money
- Ensure effective alignment and joint working across all project strands of the BFI GSF
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge and experience of project management processes such as compliances and reporting
- Experience of production budgets, financial management, budgeting and reporting systems within the public sector and/or screen sectors
- Proven experience of successful people management
The role is predominantly based at Stephen Street however, in response to the current Covid-19 pandemic all team members are currently working remotely from home until the foreseeable future.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 28-33 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others. We support flexible working.
Further details about the post can be obtained by visiting http://www.bfi.org.uk/about-bfi/job-opportunities.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 10 December 2020.
We are aiming for first interviews to take place on Friday 18 / Monday 21 December 2020 however we may hold interviews in early January 2021.
The closing date for this position is 10/12/2020 at 23:59