Calling The Shots
Salary: £25K - £30K per annum
CTS is looking for a Project Manager with proven experience in television or film production, or a similar role involving high levels of coordination and organisation.
Their role will be to support all the company’s activities, and in particular to ensure the delivery of the BBC/Arts Council New Creatives project, which sees the production of 100 new films, interactive projects and 60 audio projects over 2 years by artists aged 16-30 years.
The role also offers the right candidate the chance to develop producing skills, support and mentor new talent and help support a group of young creatives to deliver work to broadcast standards.
- Oversee all audio, film and interactive production through from development to delivery (supported by Assistant Producer)
- Administer New Creatives application and shortlisting process via online platform
- Maintain production compliance paperwork via Silvermouse, Proteus and PTK (supported by Assistant Producer).
- Liaise with South West regional partners producers and young creatives from pre-production to delivery to ensure consistency and quality of project delivery
- Liaise with design freelancers and outside digital agencies to support online marketing
- Participate creatively in decision-making processes
- Design and coordinate information events across the region to identify potential talent from colleges, unis, arts centres and festivals
- Oversee delivery of a programme of short training courses in marketing and production
- Organise outreach workshops with regional partners and community organisations to develop marginalised and diverse artists
- Communicate with key partners across the South West region and stakeholders internally and externally, informing them of project progression
- Allocate in house production support to New Creative Projects as and when required
- Mentor new talent during production
- Assist CTS Producers on other company projects
For the full job description and details on how to apply, click here.
The closing date for this position is 06/03/2020 at 17:00