PR & Marketing Executive
Established in 2003, Park Circus is a leading global sales agency and distribution company. We proudly represent over 25,000 films from Hollywood and British studios and a large number of independent rights owners. It’s not all about classic films though, our contemporary releasing and sales slate includes titles from established directors as well as the new discoveries of today.
The company is now seeking a passionate individual to join its London-based team as a PR and Marketing Executive.
This successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge in a fast-moving international sales and distribution company.
Working as a key part of our marketing team, you will support the delivery of high-quality marketing services to our key partners.
The role is full-time.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Coordinate and assist marketing team on a range of campaigns, partnerships and ad-hoc projects;
- Support in-house PR needs, including working with exhibitor and other key partners, and coordinate ourwork with external agencies on larger campaigns;
- Act as point of contact for external press enquiries, channelling appropriately;
- Work with our sales team to identify key marketing priorities amongst our classic, contemporary and Festival activity;
- Help to coordinate our external communications calendar, particularly around press and influencer communication;
- Provide excellent customer service to new and existing customers by email, phone and face-to-face;
- Provide support to our Ambassador Network;
- General office and administrative duties.
For further details including how to apply, visit:
The closing date for this position is 24/05/2018 at 23:59