Dublin International FIlm Festival
Salary: €450 per week (Three month fixed term)
Dublin International Film Festival is looking for a PR Assistant to join its team.
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Works directly with: Bowe Communications (publicist), Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Flexible mix of working in Dublin office and working remotely
Duration: January 9th 2023 – March 10th 2023
- To assist with drafting press releases and writing copy based on films/events in the festival as directed by the Publicity Manager (Kate Bowe Communications)
- To work with the Marketing Director and Marketing Manager to ensure co-ordination of print material on screenings
- To work with the Publicity Manager and Marketing team to ensure all press messages are aligned with Sales & Marketing plans
- To ensure that Press contact lists are up to date and accurate
- To assist with collating and disseminating PR assets to media
- To deal with media, internal and partner enquiries in an efficient and professional way
- To collate press clippings and ensure that all broadcast media mentions are filed in an orderly manner;
- To work with Publicity Manager to schedule press events, photographers etc
- To assist at media calls, junkets and on red carpets
- Direct pitching to select/smaller media outlets and local press
- Creating detailed weekly reports, campaign responses
Applicants must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
Dublin International Film Festival is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds and ethnicities.
Send a CV and cover letter outlining your experience for the role to email@example.com.
The closing date for this position is 16/12/2022 at 23:59