British Film Institute
Salary: £37,374 - £44,163
The BFI is seeking a Philanthropy Manager (Campaigns & Strategic Giving) to join their team.
You will play a key role within the Philanthropy team with responsibility for curating and project managing cases for support year-round and in line with the BFI’s cultural and strategic ambitions.
- Contractual hours: 41
- Contract type: Full time, Permanent
- To design and project manage philanthropic cases for support, campaigns and appeals for the BFI
- To drive standard and impact of branding, key message and tone of voice for Philanthropy at the BFI
- To provide effective oversight, delivery and key liaison across the BFI’s Ladder of Giving, working with colleagues across the BFI to raise the presence of fundraising and income for the BFI’s charitable objectives
- Line management of the Philanthropy Coordinator
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a fundraising or charitable marketing team
- Demonstrable Project Management skills, leading networks of teams to achieve objectives together
- Exceptional attention to detail and written and oral communication skills, to include strong presentation and negotiation skills, with people at all levels
About the BFI
We support diversity and inclusion, and as an organisation recognise that we need to address under representation within our teams. As such we strongly welcome and encourage applicants from our under-represented groups; who identify as D/deaf and disabled and/or are ethnically diverse.
We guarantee a first interview to our under-represented groups who meet our minimum requirements. How we are doing, including our pay gaps can be found on our website.
We operate a hybrid working model at the BFI. Exact working arrangements for this role are to be agreed with the hiring manager.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 28-33 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
Further details about the post can be obtained by visiting the BFI website.
First interviews will be held on Thursday 17 and Friday 18 March 2022
Second interviews will be held on Friday 25 March 2022
The closing date for this position is 07/03/2022 at 23:59