Partnerships & Marketing Manager
Climate Crisis Film Festival
Salary: £2,000 fixed fee
The Climate Crisis Film Festival is seeking a Partnerships & Marketing Manager to activate their partnerships.
About the CCFF
The Climate Crisis Film Festival is the UK’s first climate action film festival, returning for its 3rd edition with an ambitious 6-month program building bridges between Glasgow and the frontlines of climate change. The CCFF program celebrates authentic perspectives from underrepresented voices, with the first ever 100% BIPOC climate film program and Award.
How we work
The CCFF is a project powered by young remote workers (even before the pandemic) with a flexible and independent working spirit. Powerful digital tools combined with excellent communication allow us to work with efficiency and purpose, but ultimately it is our passion for climate action which drives us.
The CCFF are seeking a Partnerships & Marketing Manager to activate our partnerships, including liaising with our sponsors, supervising the brand activation (implemented by our Content Marketing Manager) for our sponsors to ensure all our obligations are fulfilled, liaising with our media partners, and any other brand & marketing partnerships.
The role will be mostly email-based, involving a few calls and meetings, and requires around 21 hours a week between Sep 6 and Oct 29, 2021.
The role is focused on:
- keeping our partnerships moving forward, with prompt email communication
- acting as the contact point for our partners
- ensuring that all our brand activation obligations towards Sponsors and Media Partners are fulfilled
- communicating any action points to our Content Marketing Manager and Designers who would be producing the required assets for brand activation
- liaising with potential marketing and cross-promotion partners
The ideal candidate would have:
- Excellent organisational skills, eye for detail, and ability to use information effectively without • missing details
- Confidence in leading conversations with partners on marketing topics
- Experience in digital marketing
- Excellent writing skills and email etiquette
- A confident character, able to bring ideas to the table, create effective agendas, and communicate confidently during Zoom meetings with partners
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence
- A degree in Marketing or Comms is desirable
Equity and inclusion
The CCFF is an organisation powered by a diverse mix of people from around the globe. Our focus on diversity and inclusion can be seen in the films, events and content that we put out. For this reason we strongly encourage applicants from underrepresented groups.
This is a fully remote position. Candidates based outside the UK are welcome — the more international and diverse our team, the better!
How to apply
- To apply, complete this form by Thursday, Sep 2 at 23:59 UK time: https://coda.io/form/Applicationform_db99l8T5t0c
- Interviews will be held on Friday, September 3rd or Saturday, September 4th
- Onboarding for the successful candidate will be held on Monday September 6th
The closing date for this position is 02/09/2021 at 23:59