Salary: £14.28 per hour
h Club are seeking a part-time projectionist to be responsible for all technical demands made of the Cinema, working closely with both corporate/creative clients, club members and the Facilities Team.
This is a part-time role for a projectionist to work one day per week (Friday) from 6 to 11pm in the h Club screening room.
Summary of key activities:
- Will provide a consistently high level of primarily digital, and possible also analogue cinema projection
- Will be responsible for all print transport of materials and for sourcing KDMs well in advance of screenings
- Will be responsible for providing technical and IT support for presentations and events taking place in the screening room
- Liaising with external clients where appropriate
- For all screenings and bookings: will ensure that all clients are offered technical assistance/support with their events and are aware of the full facilities available with in the cinema and the building.
- Will be required to handle the delivery of events in the Cinema, including floor management and the provision of excellent customer service. The projectionist is expected to have good inter-personal skills and able to manage client expectation and demands.
- Will work with the Head of Film & Events and Projectionist to ensure the delivery of the private bookings and the members’ film programme.
- Will ensure technical issues and screening notes are logged and handed over to the Head of Film & Events and Projectionist
- Will take responsibility for the cleaning, working within H&S guidelines, as well as the general up-keep of the cinema whilst on duty.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
The closing date for this position is 31/01/2020 at 23:59