Part-Time Front of House
Salary: £10 per hour
Close-Up is seeking a highly motivated person with experience in hospitality to join their team.
About the role
Your main duties will be to help create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all clientele of our independent cinema, film library and café.
The successful applicant will be the first point of contact for new and existing customers’ queries, including clients for private hire, therefore genuine commitment and enthusiasm for hospitality is essential, along with proven experience in the same or similar role. We’re a small team so someone actively willing to go above and beyond the call of duty is highly desirable.
The café/bar provides a vital front-of-house to all of our activities, so a hands-on and flexible attitude is key, along with plenty of proactive ideas and a passion for engaging with customers about our cultural activities.
- Fully trained barista with at least 1 year proven experience in same or similar role
- Excellent customer service & till experience (cash and card transactions)
- Ability to maintain attention to detail in high-pressure environment
- Flexibility to hours with the ability to work evenings, weekends, and last-minute screenings/private hires when needed
- Ability to work well within a team and unsupervised
- Fluent spoken and written English
This is a part to full-time position, starting in September 2021.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to limited resources we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants, if you do not hear from us you should assume you have not been shortlisted.
The closing date for this position is 12/09/2021 at 23:59