PA to the Director of Industry & International Affairs
British Film Institute
Salary: £24,996 - £28,728 per annum
The BFI is seeking a PA to the Director of Industry & International Affairs.
The BFI is seeking a skilled administrator to ensure the Director of Industry & International Affairs is fully supported, and to coordinate the development and implementation of key strategies and business planning initiatives.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Director Industry & International Affairs, including diary and email inbox management.
- Coordinate and support in person and virtual meetings with internal and external contacts.
- Provide, collate and distribute all relevant meeting documents, agendas and minutes accordingly.
- Arrange domestic and international travel, accommodation, itineraries as appropriate.
Skills & experience
- Experience in an administration or coordination role within a similar organisation, directly supporting at management level.
- Experience of personal assistant duties, including travel arrangements, diary and email management and recording and preparing minutes.
- Excellent organisational skills, with a proven ability to prioritise and to manage and meet deadlines.
The BFI supports diversity and inclusion, and as an organisation recognise that we need to address under representation within our teams. As such we strongly welcome and encourage applicants from our under-represented groups; who identify as D/deaf and disabled and/or are ethnically diverse.
The BFI guarantees a first interview to our under-represented groups who meet our minimum requirements.
The BFI operates a hybrid working model. Exact working arrangements for this role are to be agreed with the hiring manager.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 25 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
Full details and apply
This is a fixed term contract position until 31 March 2023.
The BFI supports flexible working.
For the full job pack and to apply online, browse BFI jobs & opportunities.
First interviews will be held in week beginning Monday 20 June 2022.
The closing date for this position is 13/06/2022 at 23:59