Salary: Up to £2000, dependent on experience
UK distributor Dogwoof is looking for a part-time fixed term UK based ambassador to coordinate outreach campaigns in up to six regional UK cities, working closely with independent cinemas to reach new documentary audiences.
Reporting into the UK marketing team, and working remotely, the individual will be part of an exciting campaign for the upcoming event cinema theatrical release of Nick Broomfield’s documentary Last Man Standing: Suge Knight and the Murders of Biggie and Tupac, in cinemas 30th June.
- Securing and nurturing promotions & partnerships on a regional level
- Organising grassroots events and promotional activities, both virtually and physically
- Non-talent management and coordination
- Social media and email marketing outreach
- Ad hoc administration
- Facilitating exit polls
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Experience with engaging cinema audiences (one to two years)
- Confident and knowledgeable in film marketing and exhibition
- Proficient at organising and hosting events
- Personable, with excellent communication skills
- Experience in reaching diverse audiences
- Passionate about inclusivity and racial equality
- A blue-sky thinker, with an eye for innovative digital and on the ground ideas to promote films on a regional level.
- Some experience in budget management
- Local knowledge of one of our key regional areas (Birmingham, Bradford, Edinburgh, Exeter, Portsmouth and Northampton)
Dogwoof supports the BFI Diversity Standards and in particular welcomes applications from candidates from under-represented groups (for more information, please click here).
Dogwoof also welcomes individual and paired applicants.
To apply, send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for this position is 10/05/2021 at 23:59