Salary: Fixed fee, dependent on experience
UK distributor Dogwoof is looking for a part-time fixed term UK-based ambassador to coordinate outreach campaigns in six regional UK cities, working closely with independent cinemas to reach new documentary audiences.
Reporting into the marketing and theatrical sales teams and working remotely, the
individual will be part of an exciting campaign for the upcoming release of Elizabeth
Lo’s critically-acclaimed Stray, in cinemas and on demand from 26th March.
- Securing and nurturing promotions & partnerships on a regional level
- Talent and non-talent management and coordination
- Social media and email marketing outreach
- Ad hoc administration
Knowledge, skills, experience:
- Experience with engaging cinema audiences (1-2 years)
- Confident and knowledgeable in film marketing
- Proficient at organising and hosting events
- Some experience in budget management
- Local knowledge of one of our key regional areas (Birmingham, Bradford, Edinburgh, Exeter, Portsmouth and Northampton)
Dogwoof supports the BFI Diversity Standards and in particular, welcomes applications from candidates from under-represented groups (for more information on the BFI Diversity Standards, click here).
To apply, send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for this position is 25/02/2021 at 23:59