Salary: £23,000 to £26,000 (dependent on experience)
Due to the growth of the Charity we are now looking for an experienced candidate to join our Operations team in the role of Operations Co-ordinator, reporting to the Director of National Operations. This is a new position and the post-holder will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth running of the charity’s operations and service delivery.
Our ideal candidate will have previous work and office experience that has involved extensive contact with people, a strong focus on service delivery, excellent, confident interpersonal skills, exceptional organisational skills and ability to multi-task, a proven ability to successfully manage varied and competing demands whilst demonstrating high levels of initiative and a can-do attitude.
Impact and evaluation
- Support National Operations Director and cinema sites with the development, collection, organising, analysis and reporting of service delivery questionnaires
- Ensure the prompt and accurate collection of operational and KPI data from sites
- Co-ordinate the collection, logging and feedback of patient case studies.
- Manage the collection, organising and follow up contact from the sites Comments Boxes and other ad-hoc service feedback.
- Assist with the development and expansion of our Impact measurement strategies going forward.
- Responsible for requesting and confirming all our film bookings with distributor partners.
- During office hours, be first point of contact to assist with any drive or KDM delivery issues.
- Collate and distribute marketing material on the films to all sites.
- Provide extra Operational support for Serennu Children’s Centre, such as administration duties, drive collection, posters.
- Liaise with our Technical Support Team as and when required about technical issues.
- Be able to operate projection equipment and run screenings (training will be provided), in case of emergencies, special events, supporter/fundraiser visits.
- Support the planning and management of special screenings and events at our sites, including VIP visits, Q&As and other activities.
- Support the coordination of our wider hospital strategy we’re developing and piloting in partnership with Disney.
- Help plan and manage our annual Operations Staff Away Day.
Administration and other duties
- Assist with training, development and ongoing support of Salesforce. To ensure volunteer, nurse, attendance, and other data are all kept up to date and accurate.
- Support the reviewing and updating of Operational documents and policies on an ongoing basis.
- Deputise for National Operations Director in their absence.
- Undertake other tasks, projects and duties as reasonably required or requested by the National Operations Director.
- Communicate effectively with all team members, ensuring an inclusive and whole organisation approach to ensure all team members have relevant and required information in a timely fashion.
MediCinema is a small team and staff members are expected to support each other and share cross-organisational work in addition to fulfilling individual responsibilities.
For full details including a person specification and instructions on how to apply, click here.
The closing date for this position is 29/01/2019 at 23:59