The New Black Film Collective
Salary: £500 (including probationary period of a week)
The New Black Film Collective are looking for an Operations Assistant to support their staff in delivering multiple projects for the Black screen industry.
With this position you will gain experience of working in a busy team and supporting the staff in delivering multiple projects for the Black screen industry.
The New Black Film Collective (TNBFC) is a nationwide network of film producers, educators and programmers of Black representation on screen. TNBFC offers services ranging from Film PR & Marketing, Consultancy, Event Management, Screenings, Distribution and Education.
- Contributing to the development and delivery of a campaign to promote projects
- Assisting with the updating of social media pages across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and website – develop content plan, analytics, etc.
- Assisting with the production of digital marketing materials e.g. flyers, social media, onsite branded banners, website, brochure, etc.
- Writing and proofing copy for print and online
- Support with event planning, booking and scheduling of educational events and performances
- Support the production and edit of audio-visual content, sourcing clips and footage
- Assist with monitoring and evaluation including circulating surveys and capturing data for reports
- Mostly working remotely – must have access to own computer and internet connection
- Creative and strategic thinker, organised and self-motivated
- Outgoing, enjoys meeting new people and building productive relationships
- Copywriting skills and proofreading skills
- Experience of social media and marketing software
- A team player with the initiative to work independently in a remote team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Being part of a series of amazing events
- An opportunity to make the role your own and build industry connections
- Gain hands on, professional experience to include on your CV
- Network with top film professionals and emerging talent
Reporting: Andrina George (Operations Manager)
Duration: Approx. 4 weeks Part Time (renewable of position upon performance)
The closing date for this position is 02/01/2023 at 23:59