Night Operations Manager
Salary: £40,000 per year
Comscore Movies UK is looking for a Night Operations Manager to join their team.
About this role
Comscore Movies UK is looking for a line manager for a team of around 8 part-time staff (working remotely), collecting data from cinemas in 12 countries including UK & Ireland, Africa and Middle East. The manager’s role spans both ‘doing’ and ‘managing’ tasks including data entry, title/theatre matching, quality checks and report generation, alongside people management and liaison with colleagues in other teams.
What you’ll do
- Task management and completion to ensure efficient and accurate data collection operations with a focus on quality
- People management including frequent communication with remote workers, monitoring workloads, giving feedback & training, weekly rota & pay adjustments, resource planning, recruiting new team members, etc
- Liaison with the Day Operations team in London, plus Operations teams in other countries, to improve, develop and expand Comscore’s data coverage
What you’ll need
- Experience with people management or team supervising, preferably of part-time or remote employees. Previous experience at cinemas or call centres is a bonus
- A high level of logic and numeracy, giving the ability to accurately enter data and perform end-of-night checks on varied reports. High standards, attention to detail and a problem-solving mindset are essential qualities
- Basic Microsoft Excel and Outlook skills, and the ability to learn the functions of our bespoke online database (full training will be given, you just need to be computer-confident)
- Full-time role, mainly evenings (35 hours per week remote work) plus one afternoon per month (4 hours on-site at the Holborn office)
- 5 evenings per week, Thursday to Monday; 7 hours per day to include core hours of 7pm to 1am for team supervision
- 1 afternoon per month, usually on Wednesdays, on-site at the Holborn office
- Work continues on Public Holidays, except Christmas Day, for an additional holiday allowance (time off during Public Holidays can be requested)
- Your first week of employment will be a training period held on-site at the Holborn office. Afterwards you can choose to work fully remotely, excluding the monthly afternoon for on-site meetings
Salary & benefits
- Salary of £40,000 per year plus discretionary bonus scheme
- 33 vacation days (including Public Holidays)
- Participate in Comscore’s Group Stakeholder Pension plan
- Private Medical and Dental insurance, with the option to include your family
- Travel Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Informal Work Atmosphere: We believe in getting the job done in a comfortable, casual environment
- The ability to become a truly global manager: with more than 30 offices around the world, Comscore teams work together across locations
- Keep learning: Surround yourself with talented individuals, widely regarded as leaders in the global cinema industry. Collaborate with talented people, get trained and challenge yourself every day. There’s an array of courses and development opportunities to help all employees achieve their goals
- Be creative: You don’t have to follow the norm to be successful – we encourage you to think outside the box. Our culture is built on encouraging innovative ideas, communication and joint success
The Movies division of Comscore has a dozen offices around the world, each responsible for collecting box-office data from cinemas in their region. We cover over 95% of the worldwide box-office across 70+ countries, working with cinema operators, film distributors and other industry bodies. Our London office manages data from UK & Ireland, Italy, Africa and the Middle East.
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit comscore.com.
To apply, please send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this position is 06/11/2023 at 00:00