Member Events Coordinator
Salary: £26,000 per annum
Directors UK is the professional association for film and television directors and the collective management organisation, collecting and distributing royalties to such directors in the UK. We provide a range of services to our members including campaigning and lobbying, commercial negotiations, legal advice, events, trade discounts, skills and career development.
Job role and duties:
Directors UK is recruiting for a new Member Events Coordinator (fixed term) to provide administrative, events and project coordination across a programme of events for its members.
Key relationships/reporting to:
Head of Member Services; Events & Member Services Manager; Member Services Coordinator
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Working closely with the Events & Member Services Manager and Member Services Coordinator, coordinate members’ and outreach events, during office hours as well as evenings and occasional weekends, looking after all administration, guestlists, logistics, hospitality, talent and stage management; working with colleagues in communications team to ensure footage, images and recordings are available.
- Coordinate and help to deliver the busy members autumn/winter events programme, including annual day festival event Director’s Cut and awards season film previews with directors Q&As.
- Be in contact with venues and suppliers; distributors; PR agencies and talent.
- Deal with events enquiries from members and external contacts in a timely manner, regularly checking the events email account, flagging necessary items with team members.
- Greet members visiting the Directors UK members lounge on behalf of the member services team.
For full details including how to apply, click here.
The closing date for this position is 18/09/2019 at 23:59