Marketing Manager — Fulham Road Picturehouse
Salary: £12.15 per hour (16 hours per week)
Fulham Road Picturehouse is looking for a Marketing Manager to oversee their marketing and outreach for 16 hours per week.
Fulham Road Picturehouse takes us back to the glory days of 1930s period glamour in this stunning listed building. Earle Architects (who did a fantastic job with Bromley Picturehouse) have helped us revive Fulham Road to its former vintage charm.
Formerly a Cineworld venue, Fulham Road has been transformed into the 26th cinema in the Picturehouse family and opened its doors on Sunday 8 December 2019.
- Management of local social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) in line with the Picturehouse tone of voice guide and social media guidelines.
- Daily posting across platforms
- Social community engagement
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Local Outreach to grassroots organisations and nurturing of relationships with, but not limited to; parent groups, students, accessibility groups, under 25s, influencers (film people, food people, local press, neighbouring businesses, etc).
- Creation and distribution of press releases for events, seasons and venue announcements and the nurturing of relationships with local news and media outlets
- Managing POS displays and in-venue marketing for seasons, new releases and campaigns
- Briefing FOH staff on new releases and Membership messaging, compiling ‘cheat sheets’ and weekly internal newsletters and ensuring teams promote on message
- Attending staff meetings – presenting on key films / key marketing briefs
- Executing marketing briefs from distributors via Head Office as required
- Championing the cinemas Membership scheme, alongside the venue General Manager, including
- Liaising with the cinema team and working closely with the General Manager to grow the scheme by acquiring new members
- Ensuring existing members get the most out of their membership
- Developing and maintaining relationships with local organisations and establishing Local Partners to enhance your Membership offering
- Ensuring internal and external food and drink marketing is effective and integrated throughout the cinema and its communications
- Helping to generate enquiries for private and corporate hires of all of the cinema’s spaces and increasing their profitability
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent social media skills and understanding of platform nuances
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understanding of digital venue marketing including Google Reviews, TripAdvisor, Facebook, and similar
- Passion for cinema and ability to champion all aspects of programming
- Ability to think creatively and out of the box
The closing date for this position is 22/08/2022 at 23:59