Really Local Group
Really Local Group is looking for a creative and ambitious Marketing Manager to help them shine a light on two of their projects, Peckham Levels and Catford Mews.
About Really Local Group
Really Local Group creates and restores cultural infrastructure through the regeneration and renewal of the UK’s high streets with a cinema at the heart of the venues. Each of our venues is uniquely designed to reflect its locality – we engage with local arts clubs and community groups to facilitate their activities by providing them with a much needed ‘home’.
Our sites aim to support local businesses and develop a creative community who will be able to work, create and perform all under one roof.
About the role
The Marketing Manager will work with the wider Marketing Team and the Project Teams, in order plan and execute marketing initiatives to:
- Build upon our existing presence, and put our projects on the map as some of the best-known cultural destinations in London.
- Drive the success of our public-facing Member businesses (including food and drink, event and retail) through delivering consistently high visitor numbers to the public space throughout the year.
- Fully utilise all relevant marketing channels to effectively promote the wide range of cultural and entertainment events on site to local and regional audiences.
- Shine a light on our Member Businesses (non-public facing) and help fuel their growth by amplifying their stories on our channels.
- Engage local people in our spaces and raise awareness of them as open, inclusive environments for the community to activate and engage with.
Download the full job description here:
To apply, email your CV and a cover letter to Noemi Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Marketing Manager Job Application”.
The closing date for this position is 24/01/2022 at 12:00