Salary: £26,000 - £30,0000
Peccadillo Pictures is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team for an initial one-year contract.
Have you got what it takes to engage, converse with and grow a diverse audience across the UK and beyond? Are you experienced in digital marketing and promotion through social media channels? Do you know what a Facebook pixel is? How about google tags and analytics?
Don’t miss this opportunity to join one of the UK’s most unique film distribution companies.
Peccadillo Pictures is an award-winning internationally recognised distributor of LGBTQ+ and world cinema titles, documentaries and short films based in London. We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our small close-knit team for an initial one-year contract. The successful candidate will devise and implement social media / newsletter /marketing strategies and oversee all the elements of planning and implementation. Increasing awareness and visibility, sustaining and growing audiences with our films ranging from award winners, festival favourites to DTV titles, documentaries, series and short films as well as Peccadillo’s flagship brands
Peccadillo Pictures | Peccadillo Panorama | Boys On Film | Peccadillo Sofa Club |
Initial one-year fixed term contract commencing June / July 2021.
The position will initially be a mixture of working remotely and in the office, however as Covid 19 restrictions ease the Peccadillo office will re-open full time and the role will be London based in the office.
- Devise, implement and execute marketing and promotion strategies and campaigns to increase visibility, awareness and engagement of Peccadillo releases and catalogue titles.
- Write impactful and accessible copy
- Manage and optimise Peccadillo websites and social media pages to increase visibility of new releases and catalogue titles
- Devise newsletter campaigns and content to create optimal engagement.
- Maintain and grow audiences through our social media platforms and newsletter
- Engage and respond to audience comments and queries
- Distribute marketing materials and creative assets to venues when required
- Ensure key marketing assets are delivered on time
- Analyse campaigns and initiatives and report regularly to wider team
- Work alongside YouTube / Vimeo content creator to increase audience awareness and participation
- Work with sales to create striking and effective sales presentations and pitches
- Collaborate on community outreach with Publicity and PR
- Take part and contribute to marketing, PR, sales & distribution and brainstorming meetings
- Manage day to day marketing, community and social media contacts
- Produce / Co-ordinate production of digital assets (images, gifs, clips / video) to use across social media and marketing promotion
- Report regularly to the company directors on marketing and social media activities, analytics and key performance indicators
- Work and collaborate effectively with Peccadillo’s wider team and our content creators
- Carry out any other ad-hoc company tasks when required
- At least two years successful experience in digital marketing and promotions, working full cycle from creation of content through to conversion and analytics
- Strong experience of working with promotions on Facebook pages, twitter, tiktok, Instagram, Youtube, Ad Words, Online Display ads
- Excellent written English and communications skills.
- Able to identify and adapt copy eloquently according to different film audiences
- Experience in writing compelling and engaging copy for SEO
- Experience in briefing designers and creators, to create marketing assets best suited to each films campaign
- An eye for design and strong attention to detail
- Up to the minute knowledge of social media community standards, best practice and the ability to look out for opportunities within new emerging networks
- Some knowledge of how the film distribution industry operates in the UK
- Knowledge of sales, budgeting and working with numbers
- Ability to prioritise workflow, working on multiple films at once and often to tight deadlines
- Able to get things done
- Good technical abilities with website content and email contact management systems (currently we are using MailChimp, Wix, WordPress and Shopify)
- Good knowledge and ability to use MS office suites – Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint & MS Teams
- A passion for film, independent film, LGBTQ+ titles
- The applicant must have an interest in the arts, independent film, LGBTQ+ titles and a knowledge of what Peccadillo Pictures is and what we do.
- Website optimisation and project management skills.
- Knowledge of the films that Peccadillo Pictures release will be a bonus
- Some knowledge of sales co-ordinating and dealing with home entertainment buyers, film bookers & programmers
- Some design knowledge and the ability to use Adobe software for photo and video editing and desktop publishing
Please provide your current CV along with details of your experience in and a letter detailing why you would like to work for Peccadillo Pictures. Send it to vacancy (at) peccapics.com [Replace (at) with @]
Expected Start: June / July 2021
We will also consider suitable candidates who can only work 4 days due to other commitments.
The closing date for this position is 17/06/2021 at 23:59