Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Protagonist Pictures are seeking a highly motivated Marketing Manager to join a dynamic sales and marketing team.
The specific focus will be on building our international marketing strategy and assets and helping our international partners to successfully release the films in their territories. This position is a great opportunity for someone looking to continue to evolve their career in the international film business, take advantage of new distribution opportunities and work in a fast-paced and friendly environment.
Skills & experience
- Strong experience (minimum of 2-3 years) of creating and rolling out marketing assets.
- Experience in either international or local distribution is a plus.
- Extremely detail oriented, an independent and motivated self-starter, have excellent interpersonal skills and be a good team player.
- Comfortable handling talent relationships (approvals, festival launches, updates, schedules etc).
- Foreign languages are highly desirable.
- Travel to some film markets and festivals required.
- Securing marketing and publicity elements for a film campaign whilst in production – unit stills, EPK, production notes
- Help organise Special Shoots (for artwork and/or press use)
- Film positioning for upcoming markets, making sure messaging is aligned between filmmakers/ sales team/ festival team
- Selection of key photography and coordinate approvals with unit publicist/ agents/ publicists
Festivals & markets:
- Coordinate festival submissions to top tier film festivals
- Create assets (promo, visuals) to support the sales team at film markets – briefing agencies and coordinating with approvers
- Logistics – book and prepare office space (furniture, displays), book market screenings
- Creation of mail outs and line up in coordination with sales team
- Support festival launches (talent handling – flights, accommodation, grooming, cars/airport transport, on the ground handling)
- Organisation of events (inc. after party, dinner, drinks)
- Coordinate worldwide theatrical distribution – log release dates, local strategy info, challenge and approve P&A budgets
- Coordinate worldwide marketing plans – approve international posters and campaigns, liaise with filmmakers if different from approved campaign
- Principal point of contact for day to day territory liaison across international campaigns
- Circulate press coverage internally and to filmmakers/financiers
Corporate PR & branding:
- Help create digital brochure and line ups
- Oversee social media channels
The closing date for this position is 19/05/2021 at 23:59