Salary: Expenses and travel costs only
Modern Films is looking for a new marketing intern to assist on audience outreach and social media support.
Modern Films is a London-based, female-led film production, distribution and event cinema company, working with rising and established talent from around the world and bringing innovative stories to global audiences. Their focus is on creating connections between content, context and curation, with a particular emphasis on pressing social issues of our time through the power of cinema and cultural expression.
Their upcoming slate includes Haifaa al-Mansour’s The Perfect Candidate, Werner Herzog’s Family Romance, LLC, and LFF best documentary White Riot by Rubika Shan.
You would be working closely with Modern Film’s theatrical marketing team, this placement will suit anyone with a desire to work within the film industry with an emphasis on theatrical distribution.
- Social media savvy
- Strong organizational skills and immaculate attention to detail
- Experience working using Microsoft office (specifically word and Excel)
- Desire to learn and develop skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great can-do attitude with the ability to adapt quickly to different situations
- Good time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for independent film and more generally a keen interest in the entertainment industry.
- The ability to work independently and work cohesively as a member of a tight-knit team.
The intern should be available to work 2/3 days per week from March to June 2020.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this position is 21/02/2020 at 23:59