Marketing Coordinator, Video/Social Media
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000, dependent on experience
MUBI is a rapidly growing global curated streaming platform and community of film lovers worldwide. Our headquarters are based in Soho, London.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic film lover with exceptional organisational skills, a flair for marketing and an ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities.
Reports to: VP Marketing
- Support MUBI’s programming and the marketing team worldwide primarily focusing on the development of video assets and social media content
- Research and develop creative materials and content marketing ideas for both organic and paid social campaigns
- Support the marketing managers with social media posting and reporting
- Adapt existing video assets (trailers, teasers, clips)
- Edit talent interviews for theatrical releases and programming specials
- Create video assets for device partners
- Take part in strategy brainstorms for theatrical and online programming
- Coordinate with the team to make sure all programming and partnerships are covered on social media and supporting where necessary
- Support marketing managers with email communications, research, events management
Who you are:
- Passionate about cinema beyond the multiplex
- Fast-learner who is eager to dive into tasks and thrives in a fast-paced culture
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Self-motivated creative-thinker willing to look beyond easy answers to find the best solution to any problem
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable working in an unstructured environment
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- 1-3 years of relevant marketing/video editing experience
- Advanced skills with Adobe Premiere and Photoshop
- Well-versed in social media; up-to-date on trends in the digital landscape
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Ability to speak a second language is a plus!
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.
The closing date for this position is 30/06/2019 at 23:59