Marketing and Communications Manager
Salary: £26,353 per annum
Chapter is seeking a Marketing and Communications Manager.
The Marketing & Communications Manager (MCM) will work with the team to develop and implement marketing and communications strategies that expand Chapter’s audience development objectives. They will liaise closely with visiting artists and companies, the programming team, and with teams across the organisation including IT, Trading and Creative Community.
The MCM will have particular responsibility for managing campaigns, audience development, press, PR, advertising and displays, in order to build profile, increase visits, meet financial targets, and ensure access for the widest possible audience.
The Marketing and Communications Manager will be someone who works well as part of a team while being equally able to work on their own initiative, anticipating challenges and providing effective solutions.
They will provide day-to-day supervision of the Digital Communications Officer, part-time Visitor Services Officers (fixed-term contracts) and interns/volunteers where required.
- Contract: Permanent (subject to a 3-month probationary period)
- Hours of work: 40 hours per week (TOIL). Some weekend and evening work will be necessary.
- Location: Hybrid working – we currently work between office and home. Candidates do not necessarily need to be based in Wales, but they will be expected to be at Chapter for key events and meetings, which will require regular attendance in Cardiff.
- Department: Programme and Marketing
- Reports to: Director of Programme
- Direct reports: Digital Communications Officer, Visitor Services Officers (2 x part-time, fixed-term posts), volunteers and interns as required.
For the full job description and to apply, visit Chapter’s website.
Interviews will be held in week commencing Monday 6 June.
The closing date for this position is 31/05/2022 at 09:00