Norden Farm Centre for the Arts
Norden Farm Centre for the Arts, Maidenhead is seeking a new Marketing Assistant.
The Marketing Assistant will play a key role in communication between Norden Farm and its visitors. They will deliver marketing activity in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing Manager, working on e-marketing campaigns, website updates, direct mail campaigns, press relations, publicity and PR, print design and distribution, special promotions and other ad hoc activities.
A great opportunity for someone looking to kick-start their career in arts marketing. Supporting the marketing department promote the wide range of shows, films and classes at this friendly, vibrant arts centre.
- To maintain and update the Norden Farm website including loading copy, images, reviews, links and class information sheets, updating issuu with online brochures.
- To maintain and update Norden Farm’s social media platforms, continuing to develop the venue’s online presence.
- To execute a programme of e-flyers, including the weekly What’s On listing, using MailChimp and/or Dotmailer, to Norden Farm members, individual supporters, subscribers and previous customers.
- To co-ordinate a distribution and publicity programme, including developing distribution lists for publicity and printed material, researching target groups, arranging school bookbag drops and maintaining town centre posterboards.
- To design in-house print using Photoshop and Canva, and format in-house documents such as classical music programmes.
- To research and participate in town centre PR activities including roadshows, Christmas Light Switch On and other ad hoc events.
- To co-ordinate and oversee marketing volunteers.
- To share responsibility in the day to day running of the office including answering the telephone, taking messages and dealing with enquiries.
- Carry out his/her duties with due regard to the Norden Farm Centre Trust Equal Opportunities Policy and Health & Safety Policy.
- To undertake any other marketing activities as may be required by the Digital Marketing Manager.
For full details including how to apply, click here.
The closing date for this position is 15/12/2019 at 23:59