Salary: £22,000 per annum
MUBI is a rapidly growing global curated streaming platform and community of film lovers worldwide. Our headquarters are based in Soho, London.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic film lover with exceptional organisational skills, a flair for marketing and an ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities.
Reports to: VP MARKETING, CEO
- Assist VP Marketing in any projects and event organisation
- Support the marketing team with project coordination across all marketing activities,
including events, merchandising, distribution and partnerships
- Organise and archive our marketing and PR assets
- Manage the MUBI offices including supplies and maintenance
- Support MUBI GO activity
- Manage the schedule of MUBI’s Founder and CEO, Efe Cakarel
- Support the CEO in his day to day activities, scheduling and organising travel
- Assist in additional ad-hoc requests as needed
Who you are:
- Strong passion for cinema beyond the multiplex
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Fast-learner who is eager to dive into tasks and thrives in a fast-paced culture
- Tech and social media savvy
- Organised and business minded
- Flexible and able to work unsocial hours
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.
The closing date for this position is 30/06/2019 at 23:59