Salary: £23k - £25k dependent on experience
Trafalgar Releasing is searching for a new Marketing Assistant to join their team.
Are you a savvy junior marketer or recent graduate wanting to get into the entertainment industry, or ready to take your next step? Do you have excellent writing skills and know your way around social media?
Spanning both the film and music industries, Trafalgar Releasing is a market leader in the fast-growing event cinema world. Working with some of the biggest names in entertainment, such as BTS, BLACKPINK, Shakira, Metallica, Coldplay, The V&A, and A24 to name just a few, we are at the heart of an exciting sector connecting fans around the globe through worldwide cinema events. Trafalgar Releasing is a subsidiary of Trafalgar Entertainment.
We are searching for a new Marketing Assistant to join our team, with a particular focus on social media, newsletter marketing, and press release servicing to our global network of media contacts. We’re looking for someone with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, with the ability to write compellingly in an adaptable tone of voice to suit each project.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch. You’d be working in a small and dynamic team, with remote working options and great company benefits including 23 days annual holiday, eligibility for company pension, life insurance, and private medical schemes.
- Hours: Full time (40 hours per week)
- Purpose: To support the marketing of Trafalgar Releasing’s projects and to enable them to maximise their box office potential.
- Running the company’s B2C communications via Mailchimp across all Trafalgar projects
- Writing organic and paid media social copy for Trafalgar Releasing events, adhering to established tone set by client channels.
- Create a social media calendar including Group collaborations and engaging with relevant stakeholders
- Support the Marketing manager in achieving objectives set
- Sending press releases via the Cision system for Trafalgar projects, including post-release round-ups for stakeholders
- Maintaining the Marketing filing system on the shared company drive
- Writing all B2B cinema marketing briefs
- Creating campaign highlights documents post-release for internal and external use
- Maintaining the Trafalgar Releasing corporate website and social channels
- Keep up-to-date with social media platforms and marketing industry changes
- Undertaking any other duties, which may be reasonably requested of you for the effective functioning of the Trafalgar Releasing team.
- Exceptional attention to detail and fantastic organisation skills
- Detailed understanding of Social Media and its role in marketing
- Creative writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to research
- Strong IT skills and experience
- Previous experience in office administrative role
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint
Early applications are encouraged as successful applicants may be contacted prior to the closing date.
Trafalgar Releasing and Trafalgar Entertainment are equal opportunity employers. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The closing date for this position is 01/11/2021 at 23:59