British Film Institute
Salary: £29,637 to £35,025 plus generous benefits package
The BFI is seeking a Marcomms Advisor to support its corporate and industry communications objectives (9-12 months fixed term contract).
We are seeking a Marcomms Advisor who will work closely with both the Marketing Manager, and the Senior PR Manager (International) to support the BFI’s corporate and industry communications objectives.
- Co-ordinating key marketing and PR activities for BFI Film Fund and the BFI Film Academy, as well as liaising with Lottery funded partners
- Close liaison with multiple internal and external stakeholders, in particular funded partners and film industry professionals
- Project manage campaigns such as the annual BFI Film Academy Showcase, including delivery of materials, management of press and PR, and providing post event reports and recommendations
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience of working in a campaign environment in a marketing and/or press capacity
- Project management experience
- Experience in managing extensive contact databases/stakeholder lists and applying them in communications
The role is predominantly based at BFI Stephen Street, however, in response to the current Covid-19 pandemic all team members are currently working remotely from home until the foreseeable future.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 28-33 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others. We support flexible working.
Further details about the post can be obtained by visiting the BFI website.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 28 January 2021.
First interviews will be held on Tuesday 9 February 2021.
The closing date for this position is 28/01/2021 at 23:59