LFF Expanded Marketing Lead
British Film Institute
Salary: £30,141 - £35,622
The BFI is seeking an LFF Expanded Marketing Lead to work alongside the Festivals Marketing Manager on the development and delivery of the cross-channel marketing, branding and partnership strategy for LFF Expanded, the BFI London Film Festival’s multi-platform XR and Immersive Art strand.
Moving image art forms are rapidly evolving in response to new forms of collaboration, distribution and technology. Film festivals are uniquely placed to champion risk-taking and creative ambition and to explore the evolution of moving image forms. BFI London Film Festival has embraced this by the inception in 2020 of a new programming strand, LFF Expanded, which offers a public showcase of XR and Immersive Art. The works are exhibited in physical spaces on London’s South Bank and online at The Expanse, the BFI’s own immersive platform.
- Develop and deliver the LFF Expanded marketing campaign for the 2021 edition of the Festival
- Work with colleagues and external partners to promote the programme, meet revenue and audience KPIs, and input on the long-term marketing strategy
- Raise awareness of LFF Expanded amongst existing, new and specialist audiences, using established as well as innovative marketing tactics
The role will run from 2 August to 18 October 2021, with two planning days in June / July 2021.
Experience and skills
- Demonstrable professional experience in marketing or related discipline in moving image in relation to immersive, film, artists’ work, games and other creative technologies
- Experience of leading on innovative digital-first marketing campaigns in the film, culture or arts sector
- Proven communication and collaborative skills and with the proven ability to meet deadlines and targets whilst working in a busy environment
The role is predominantly based at BFI Southbank, however, in response to the current Covid-19 pandemic all team members are currently working remotely from home until the foreseeable future.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 28-33 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
Further details about the post can be found on the BFI website.
First interviews will be held on week commencing Monday 07 June 2021
The closing date for this position is 26/05/2021 at 23:59