Knowledge & Collections Coordinator
British Film Institute
Salary: £30,141 - £35,622 per annum
The BFI is seeking a Coordinator to join their Knowledge & Collections department on a fixed term basis for 3 months.
Fixed Term Contract from 25 July until 04 November 2022
The Knowledge & Collections Coordinator will provide executive assistant support to the Director of Knowledge & Collections and will plan and manage the activity of the department.
- To provide efficient and proactive executive assistant support to the Director of Knowledge and Collections
- To project manage timelines, action points and decision-making processes
- Financial administration of large and complex department
- Regularly liaise with external contacts including project consultants, research partner bodies, other national collection and heritage institutions.
Skills & Experience
- Proven ability to communicate clearly in writing
- Proven aptitude with financial processes, and in working with budgets in a corporate setting
- Significant experience of working in an administrative capacity, including inbox and diary management and minute taking.
- Experience of devising new ways of working to improve work efficiency and productivity.
About working at the BFI
We support diversity and inclusion, and as an organisation recognise that we need to address under representation within our teams. As such we strongly welcome and encourage applicants from our under-represented groups; who identify as D/deaf and disabled and/or are ethnically diverse.
We guarantee a first interview to our under-represented groups who meet our minimum requirements. How we are doing, including our pay gaps can be found on our website.
We operate a hybrid working model at the BFI. Exact working arrangements for this role are to be agreed with the hiring manager.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 25 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
Further details about the post can be obtained by visiting the BFI website.
First interviews will be held on Thursday 14 or Friday 15 July 2022.
The closing date for this position is 04/07/2022 at 00:00