Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Everyman is on the lookout for a Kitchen Manager to be part of their new opening of Everyman Egham in September.
I’M GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CAN’T REFUSE.
Lights. Camera. ACTION! Do you want to be part of the revolution that’s redefining cinema?
We’re on the lookout for a Kitchen Manager to be part of our new opening of EVERYMAN EGHAM in September – training starts now!
As a Kitchen Manager, you will be a true kitchen leader, inspiring the team to deliver a memorable Everyman dining experience to all our customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity that allows you to develop your career within a fast-expanding business with a culture entirely centered around its people.
YOU HAD ME AT HELLO.
As one of the fastest-growing cinema companies in Europe, Everyman is changing the way in which people experience the magic of cinema. Whether it be enjoying the company of friends in our stylish venues, indulging in a movie with a freshly baked pizza, a glass of wine, and the comfort of a sofa, or attending one of our specially curated events or Q&As, we aim to make every experience with Everyman one-of-a-kind through good old-fashioned hospitality done our way.
GO AHEAD. MAKE MY DAY.
The successful Kitchen Manager candidate will receive:
- Up to £35,000 per annum, dependent on experience;
- Quarterly bonus scheme (up to 15% of salary);
- Complimentary cinema tickets for you and your buddies;
- 50% off all food and drink;
- Free meal on duty;
- 30% Sony discount;
- Various employee welfare initiatives;
- Epic staff events and team socials;
YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT.
As Kitchen Manager, you will be responsible for all things food-related, ensuring that every item that leaves your kitchen is of the highest quality, you will need:
- To be a passionate and dynamic leader, who can train and motivate a team to ensure delivery of exceptional service to all the guests whilst maintaining commercial and operational excellence of the venue.
- An eye for detail, making sure that everything looks as it should before service.
- Full confidence in running all aspects of the kitchen, including rotas, stock control & ordering.
- A sharp understanding of kitchen health & safety, food safety, and administrative tasks.
- To work closely with the venue management team to maximise service delivery opportunities and in turn, ensure the continued success of the cinema.
HERE’S LOOKING AT YOU KID.
Successful Kitchen Manager candidates will have:
- Genuine passion for hospitality and ensuring that the teams they lead and work in share this.
- Lots of personality and not afraid to use it!
- A love for food, drink, customer service and, above all else, people.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with bags of business savvy and self-drive.
- Previous experience as a Kitchen Manager, Head or Sous Chef and a background preferably in a fast-paced, branded operation.
YOU TALKIN’ TO ME?
Interested? Then apply today to begin your career with Everyman Cinema!
The closing date for this position is 08/08/2022 at 00:00